We want to make sure that in the event of a individual child having to isolate, a bubble closure or the school closing for an isolation period (due to COVID) that all children are able to access their learning from home. This part of the website will provide you with information on how we will communicate with you and how the teachers will continue to support the children whilst they are at home.
You should have now all received an email inviting you to join Google Classroom. If the invitation hasn’t reached your inbox, you can access Google Classroom via your laptop or PC, by navigating to classroom.google.com and clicking ‘Go to Classroom’. If you would rather, you can download the Google Classroom App for your mobile phone.
It is important that all parents/carers have access to Google Classroom, as in the event of a bubble closure, all learning will be provided remotely through our online platform.
If you have any questions, or require any help with setting up your account, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Sign in for the first time
- Go to google.com (or download the Google Classroom App) and click Go to Classroom.
- Enter your google username and click Next (This is the username and password that you would sign into your G-Mail email account with).
- Enter your google password and click Next.
- If there is a welcome message, read it and click Accept.
- You may need to click I’m A Student…
- Click Get Started.
- Add your class by pasting the code for your child’s class to accept the invitation (please contact the school if you do not have the code)